Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 19 out of 365 Days Love


I believe in my heart our greatest miracle on this planet is to LOVE. What a great feeling it is! The love we have for our babies, for our families, for ourselves, for objects, food the list can go on and on. IT is what fuels our passions in this life. When we feed each other or things with love they grow so much better! When we neglect and with hold love things tend to get unhealthy, die or just look dull.

Have you ever fallen out of love with something or someone? You loose the feeling inside of you and you just can't get it back is what I always heard from myself or others. Maybe to much stress, resentment, hard words were spoken? With each negative blow a chip of love comes off. If you think of love being a huge stone and negativity being a hammer. If you hammer it enough then there are only pieces of the stone or just dust blowing in the wind. How do we replace that love once it is gone?

Well, it can be tricky but anything is possible. :) Maybe you need to start basic with the love inside of yourself. Is that strong? Need to do a system check to make sure you really do love yourself and then you can go out into the world and really love others the way you should. A healthy dose of love can fix anything and everything!! When you truly love yourself you can approach all relationships with wholeness and self confidence. This took me a while to get and apply in my life. I would argue with myself stating I love myself! But really I thought I did. I didn't have that wonderful feeling inside of me going towards myself. I would always having it going to others. To truly be present in any and all relationships you need to fill yourself up with love first then go out into the world!

Love you all today!! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment