Wednesday, December 1, 2010

day 20 out of 365 Miracles

I asked Ash on our way to school this morning what she thought a miracle was. She had some interesting anwsers. She said a miracle is the whisper that you don't hear but God does and he makes it happen in our lives. Like a cancer patient being cured, or a child waking up to a room filled with toys from Santa. When something you want to badly happens in just the nick of time.
It was like hearing music in the car when she described all the miracles she sees or hears about. What she thinks of in her own mind as a miracle is amazing. As a 10 year old she has some wisdom in her that I didn't know was there. And thank goodness I had the time to spend with her asking this one simple question and the result was bigger than I thought. I was humbled and filled with joy listening to her talk.
Of course she added what miracles she wanted in her life :) And as a parent it is all I could do to not make each and every one of them happen for her!!

Much love to you all

1 comment: