Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 6 of 365

With every new challenge in our lives comes a test to maybe see if you are serious about your new choice. Personally I think it would be a lot easier if these little tests didn't come at all :) Yesterday I was being tested by my own kids. Started first thing in the car when we were on our way to school. Ash decided nothing was going to be right with the ride :)I made the mistake of stating Hunters face changed again in the night. She then promptly asked if she had grown any? Then I replied with yes your attitude :)

My oldest decided to hit me after school with forgetting to give me his progress report last Friday because he knew he would be grounded over the weekend. So now he is grounded all week :)

There was little miracles all day besides my kids acting up. BUT I had to look for them and get myself out of letting the kids get me upset. My computer came back fixed last night and better than ever! Yay!! Hunter did so good in his speech class AND I got to spread some hope this holiday season to another mom at school. I learned another lesson yesterday that in the past I would let little things build all day then I would finally be so upset by the end of the night I wouldn't let myself enjoy the evening with my family. Usually the very people that would get on my nerves! Now I am enjoying learning new skills for these tests that keep me on my course of changing my life for the better! It is so easy to get upset and stay that way all day!!

Much love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment