Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 3 of 365

Miracles are events that make us feel there is more to life than what we see!

Gosh I have been there asking myself "what the heck? There has to be more to my life than this. Where do I go? What am I suppose to do?" sometimes my answer my come in a new friendship and over the years something materializes for me. Maybe an event or new place to visit inspires me go change directions in my life. Friendships usually bring me the best experiences, laughs and overall joy to me.

My high school reunion is coming up and I smile because my old best friends never lost their place in my heart. I still talk to them every now and then. My friends that I have made over the years here where I live have come and go. But they too have never really lost their place in my heart also. My really, really close friends the ones I can be my crazy, fun, laughing self with truly do stay with me even if they chose to spread their wings and venture out. I have a few that even though we don't talk much or just say hi through Facebook I would drop everything and be there for them if they needed someone. To me that is what the miracle of friendship is all about. You don't have to be in their lives every single day, sure it's nice to be in touch with them everyday. You can share and hopefully laugh more than cry when you talk.

Friendships are fun and those that click with you for right now cherish them. Those that need to explore more avenues with other people just release them with love. We have all done this, releasing people from our lives. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do because we have memories and emotions tied to them but sometimes we need to. This is the miracle of life going on around us. Releasing is natures way of making more room for new people to come into your world that align better with you!! Just the part of a miracle is what we don't see but what we want to happen right? If you go back out there and reach out to people you will have a life filled with beautiful people in your world! It took me years to figure this out due to my own insecurities inside of myself. Be the type of friend you want in your life.

Maybe this affirmation will help bring you joy and new types of miracles into your life. It did a lot for me when I said it many times a day. From now on, I shall grow more good humored. Joy, happiness and cheerfulness are now becoming my normal states of mind. Everyday I am becoming more and more lovable and understanding.I will be a center of cheer and goodwill to all those around me, infecting them with my good spirits. This happy, joyous and cheerful mood is now my normal, natural state of mind. I am grateful.

Enjoy your day everyone!!
Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment