Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 4 of 365 Miracle of Health

Yesterday I was reminded how much our health means to us and how often we don't even think about it! Family friends, Ash and I went to enjoy a Childs birthday yesterday morning. I hadn't seen the little girls mom in a long time but she had been through some pretty major stuff with her body. She suffers from diabetes and truly ignored whatever the doctors told her to do. She drank and ate whatever she wanted! After years of not taking care of herself she is in a wheelchair with only 1 foot, blind in one eye and in the other eye can only see half of her visual field. Her feistiness that she is known for wasn't there. I saw a glimpse every now and then but she truly wasn't herself anymore. What really hit home was her medicine she HAD to take like every 4 hours! She took 18 pills! I sat in the backseat and thought my goodness all of those pills she takes is keeping her body going. She no longer has the luxury of doing this for herself! Opened my eyes to not judge her but remind me what a miracle our bodies truly are!!

I, myself don't really exercise or eat many fruits or vegetables. I see now the effects I have put upon my children unintentionally because as parents we always want what's best for our kids. I knew this mom didn't want pity or to be treated differently so just helped when I could and kept sending her healing energy. Energy for the whole family because they are all needing that. :) I reflected how and what can I do to lead by example for my family to realize how precious our bodies are. Last night I had the kids drink a lot more water and eat more vegetables than cheesy bread at our friends house. They ran and jumped in the bouncy house so exercise wasn't an issue. But for myself since I have been blessed with a tiny body and can eat whatever I want I have to dig deep. Learn more about my body and what it needs to feel great. Our bodies if fueled with what we need will give us incredible energy and incredible airs to attract what we want in life. If your energy fields that surround us are low then our abilities to attract can be slow. I don't know about you but after figuring this little piece of knowledge out I want to feel great!!

Another incredible woman I re-connected with last night lost 80 pounds in just under 5 months! We laughed when she shared she had gotten a gym membership with good intentions of going to workout but she really uses it as a break from her two young kids. She will walk her mile and then go take a really long shower while the kids are playing in childcare. I know a thing or two about wanting peace :) even if it is to take a shower! She looks great, detoxed her system naturally and is eating more fruits, vegetables and whole grains. She said at 325 pounds she didn't have a lot of energy but now she does! I was so happy for her!

The miracle of our body is amazing! It can heal itself, be it's own energy source, it defiantly has a mind of it's own because we don't sit and instruct it to process what we eat, keep our body systems in check and running. So why can't the possibility of fueling it with the foods we need for each of bodies, our mind do some much more than what we think it can do? I know some doctors that have instructed their patients to visualize the illness gone, visualize all your cells as having happy faces on them, or telling your body "I release this illness with love and light" over and over while you see yourself healthier. Maybe those that first get diagnosed with an illness it is easier for them to believe in a cure. I have seen others that have a life long illness it just becomes part of who they are. I am not offering any medical treatment, you always consult a doctor before stopping medication I am just trying to give alternative ways of viewing things. Hopefully inspire those that need it to start increasing their knowledge about the body and look further than pills.

Our bodies have everything they need to cure themselves! It is all inside of us and that is truly a miracle we live with everyday!
Much love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment