Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 2 of 365 :)

I got to thinking yesterday what are some of the miracles I see around me right now? It put things into perspective for me. Went from small things to big things such as: the miracle of Hunter (whose 2 now) walking up to me and giving me a hug and kiss. Or the love I feel from my family and the love I have for them. The miracle of my husband working steadily and with overtime too! The miracle of friendships even if they come and go. New friends turn into great friends with great times following. How about the miracle of our dreams? Hunter was taking a nap and he was laughing and smiling! The miracle of love, the miracle of courage and how about how different foods affect our body and mood!

Beginning to look at life through these miracle colored glasses got me thinking how programmer I was at believing miracles were once in awhile. This is not so and I was in the best mood yesterday! Full of energy and just happy.

Yes my toddler did manage to delete a bunch of apps off my iPad yesterday and I'm not to excited to take a trip to the Apple store to have then help me get my Dashboard back up but hey I get to go to the mall now! I hear they have a beautiful ice palace where Santa sits. Now I have another reason to go and visit! Just gets me there sooner! I understand he is 2, he didn't mean to do it. Plus I gave him my iPad unsupervised so I really was angry at myself. Learning to look at the challenge in many different ways helps release the anger from yourself. Which is always a good thing!!

What we think about we bring about so make that conscious decision to look for the miracles around you too today!
Much love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment