Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 35 out of 365 changes are in store. :)

I have been playing with the notion of changing things up a bit. I got a dose of inspiration from a good friend that said "I need a dose of happiness to fill my void up inside of me" It got me thinking what if daily I could provide this service? How would I go about doing it? Blogging about Miracles in one thing but to incorporate the two would be awesome! Kind of like going hand in hand. :)
I think right now she is absolutely correct on needing a daily dose of happiness in our lives. Something that may make you smile or make you think in a different way.

I awaken to my golden opportunities ~Louise Hay

I have been reminded gently by the Universe/God this past week about faith, hope and love and staying in happiness. I see the effects of writing the chapters about my past, re-living my past and letting it affect me. As a mom and wife I see now that maybe I am just not allowed to have those processing days because it affects my family so much. When I snapped out of it and reminded myself to stay in the present and live for today not for yesterday. That yesterday is essentially a story, nothing more and nothing less then I can begin to see today for what it is. Also, start to create the future I want. I changed the intent on my book also. I want a great golden light at the end of the tunnel for my readers. I do not want them to stay stuck as I did for so long. I want to teach the lessons of moving on and making your past just what it is, the past. It should have no marker on what  your future can and will be. :)

I love you guys and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment