Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 49 New Years Resolutions

Holy Moly, with the holidays and family coming in and out and parties I lost track of time. :) NO more of that now. :)
How many of you guys have written or even thought about the year 2011? Do you have your normal resolutions to make on New Years Day? Do you intend to keep them? Work on them consistently? I am going to post mine here, today and work on them throughout the year.

1. Get my Life Coaching Certificate
2. Get a certificate in learning the art of Feng Shui
3. Get my book published in the year 2011.
4. Take better care of myself (this includes my mind, body and spirit)
5. Live in gratitude each day and pull out joy and happiness out of every situation.
6. Take more time for me, to really love me and find out what I am meanto do with my life.
These are my intentions for the year 2011. I am sure I will come up with more but for right now I have put them on my calender each month to remind me what it is I want to accomplish. :)

My new mantra for myself is I am moving towards all my goals with ease and success. :) Along with I love and accept myself for who I am.

Much love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment