Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 27 our of 365 new paths in life


I am heading out onto a new path today. One that I have never been down before. Usually I take some comfort in knowing what I can expect because I don't switch gears this drastically but I am called upon to do something that has been heavy on my heart all day. :) It's not easy acting with blind faith but it is something I feel I need to do. The re-programming of my mind and heart have been tolerable up until today. My writing has become sad as I process emotions. It is no longer the fun part of writing about past pains. I find myself being distracted a lot easier today too. I have cleaned out things in my office and the play room. Cleaning had always helped me in my past. I have tried talking with friends and my husband about my challenge I now face only to be told wisely it is all up to me now. This I know but would rather be not that far ahead in knowledge and have someone else make this decision for me.
Soon I will be able to tell you all about my decision. I need to get all my ducks in a row to have the courage to stand up to someone who hurt me in my past. One that I am realizing still has control over me not in the outside world but on my inside world still. It is all confusing! :)

much love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment