Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 41 finding my voice inside...

The holidays are fast approaching with it almost being over. Another year that has flown by! I swear it seems like they are getting shorter!! :) With 2011 fast approaching and my annual house cleaning week starting on Sunday I am going to have to learn to balance between cleaning and family life. :)

I have been asking myself a lot lately why is getting into a healthy thinking routine seem so difficult for me lately? Not just with my weight because I have baked way to many yummy, delicious treats lately and beginning to get a pouch on my tummy. But the self talk and the anger and no patience that has come with it. I know better but why do I default to this type of behavior? When I am good with my thoughts and mind my feelings then great things appear out of thin air and all is great! When I am bad with minding my mind and let it wander then darkness falls upon our home and all heck breaks loose. :) I am thinking I love the good thoughts and behaviors! But I am not the only one that struggles with this, I have met so many people and talked with them. Often able to get them out of their slump but seems to always be a reach away for me. Nonsense I tell myself! It is like I argue with myself on a daily basis! I decided I will now study what all I have learned, not buy another book or program until I sit down with an old book or program for at least a month and really read it and absorb its message. I know all my answers are inside of myself, I just have to find them all. I usually don't carry on like this in a blog either but thought maybe some of you might be feeling like this too.

Much love and happiness to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment