Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 36 changing vibes in the house

Last night I picked up my book The Power again to remind myself what it is that I wanted in my life. Happiness and that feeling of love that has been in the wings waiting for me to feel again. Sure I love my family, love my mocha's, love little surprises everyday but to really feel the love is what I have been missing. In it one of the quotes said Love is like air and water. We do need it to survive. Babies that are never held or kissed or told I love you often get very sick or can die. Our bodies need this feeling and I am going to concentrate on giving myself this gift. So this morning I woke up at 3am to meditate a little while snuggling with my 2 year old. While I meditated a great image came to me.

I have been wanting to plant a garden in our backyard for sometime now. Filling it with vegetables and fruits so we can do some canning during the summer and give our family and friends some wonderful food over the gardening season. :) In my mind I thought about a garden of feelings. I started to pull the weeds that were anger, sadness, resentment and guilt.  I had a section in my mind for each person of my life and started to weed out the unwanted weeds and plants that were growing. I even had a section for myself. I felt rejuvenated when I opened my eyes. A lot better than how I have been waking up lately. So if you have some unwanted emotions in your life that you feel you can't shake try the weeding of emotions in your own minds. To get rid of the handfuls of weeds I then imagined a ball of golden light right  in front of my face. I looked at it through my 3rd eye on my forehead and when I breathed in I imagined the golden light entering my body. When I breathed out I tossed all of my negative emotions into the ball of golden light. After about 10 breaths in and out I began to feel a lot better. I began to notice I didn't have as much anger and worry inside of myself.

Much love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment